How about a little February fun? Cupid’s arrow hits the mark with Grand Sierra Resort’s evening entertainment and hard-to-resist spa and retail shop offers. All the more reason to make GSR your destination this February.
Valentine’s Day Specials at Grand Sierra Resort
Our recipe for an unforgettable February starts with a dash of sparkle and a pinch of sweet. We have just what you need to add a little heat to the perfect getaway. Take advantage of our romance-inspired deals:
- Couples massage. What could be better than GSR’s massage for two? What if we added chocolate covered strawberries and two complimentary glasses of champagne? Unwind and reconnect at GSR’s on-site state-of-the-art spa. Luxuriate in GSR’s private couple’s treatment room and peaceful soaking pool facilities. Flat price of $190 for couples massage. For questions and reservations, call 775-789-2186.
- Show your love. Impulse, GSR’s on-site boutique, makes it easy to set the mood. From Saturday, February 11 through Tuesday, February 14, stop by to pick up roses as well as boxed chocolates. Need more for the chocolate-lover in your life? Enjoy hand-dipped chocolate covered strawberries from Grand Sweets and Treats. Delight even your youngest Valentine with a little candy-necklace bling!
Valentine's Day Dining Deals
- As you make plans, don’t forget to complete the experience with a GSR dining reservation. Enjoy après-theater wine and small plates at GSR’s Reserve Wine Bar, open until 11:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and until 9:30 other days.
- Charlie Palmer’s Steakhouse gets even better in February with a three-course champagne menu dining option for Valentine’s Day. Dinner includes (but not limited to) oysters, a Maine Lobster Salad, Prime Rib or Poached Dover Sole, and Molten Chocolate Cake. Open Friday and Saturday from 5-11 and weekdays until 9.
- For a luxurious Valentine’s night out, make a reservation at Briscola and enjoy a four-course meal that will tantalize your taste buds. Their Valentine’s Day Menu includes ravioli hearts with truffle mascarpone, a petite filet and jumbo shrimp, and a red raspberry tart.
- If casual is more your style, fall head over heels for Cantina, who will be serving seared skirt steak and broiled grouper or Grand Café who will be offering baked oysters with ahi tuna, Prime Rib eye, and Chocolate Truffle.
- Want it all? Our Grand Buffet is hosting a Champagne Dinner from 4:30 - 9:00PM. Dinner includes snow crab, shrimp, oysters, and all your favorites in our carving station, from the grill, and at the salad bar. Plus, all ladies receive a rose upon entry!
Top February Shows in Reno at Grand Sierra Resort
February isn’t all just about Valentine’s Day. Be sure to check out Grand Sierra’s February events, offering some of the best shows in Reno.
- Light up the Night at GSR’s Grand Theater. Our stage brings Reno the best in comedy, music, and live entertainment. Whether you need a good belly laugh or a nostalgic walk down memory lane, don’t miss these live performances at GSR:
- Laughfest. Laugh out loud when Don Rickles and Regis take center stage at GSR’s Grand Theater. Love and laughter… what could be a better mix for a pre-Valentine’s Day weekend? Join GSR for an evening of hilarity paired with the duo’s trademark biting social commentary. February 10, 2017, 8 p.m.
- No lonely hearts here. Enjoy an unforgettable night of classics with Rain’s Tribute to the Beatles at GSR.One of the most popular and longest performing Beatles tribute bands, Rain celebrates the 50th anniversary of the release of the ground-breaking classic album, Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band. Enjoy a psychedelic multi-media spectacular when Rain lights up GSR’s Grand Theater. February 24, 2017, 8 p.m.
For tickets, call our box office at (775)789-1115.
Don’t miss these great February highlights at GSR. For the best in nightlife, dining, and luxury accommodations, GSR is Reno’s premier destination. Make plans now to for February romance and fun!