Looking for the best place to watch the ball drop? Eat, drink, and dance the night away while you make 2017 the year of celebration and joy. Start with reservations at one of Grand Sierra Resort’s sumptuous New Year’s celebrations.
What better place to celebrate New Year’s than GSR? Five sparkling events hosted on our property provide both an unforgettable party and the convenience of reserving a luxurious hotel room or suite for your after-party enjoyment.
- Big Bash: Classic for a reason, GSR’s annual New Year’s Eve sets the standard for ringing in the new year. Make plans with friends and family for this grand celebration. Hosted in the Summit Pavilion, this New Year’s fête includes two drink tickets per person plus a midnight champagne toast. Doors open at 9:30 p.m.
The clock ticks down to the live entertainment with the band Hindsight. Dance the night away with their great mix of classic and new music. Tickets for this unforgettable evening are $44.95. Ticket distribution for the ball-dropping event starts December 30, 3 p.m. to 9 p.m., continuing on Sunday December 31 from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m., at the Grand Ballroom.
- Hello, Hollywood: G-Eazy, DJ Clutch, and Saint Clair get the party going and keep it hot all night long at the Hello Hollywood: New Years Eve at Lex. All admissions enjoy an open bar from 8 to 10 p.m. Break out the sequins and haute couture for this Hello Hollywood-themed event. With a 12 a.m. champagne toast under a cascade of balloons, New Year’s at LEX promises to be unforgettable.
As northern Nevada’s premier nightclub, LEX offers an unprecedented nightlife atmosphere. With 25,000 square feet and three full bars, the New Year’s Eve event at LEX translates to a party with the just the right flair and sophistication you’ve come to expect from LEX. Reserve your table today for the ultimate New Year’s Eve experience. Pre-sale admission is $80.
- Strike!: Try your skills, and enjoy a night of fun at Reno's 50-lane GSR Bowling Center on New Year's Eve! Choose from three available parites 5PM to 1AM and receive unlimited bowling shoe rental, hats and horns for the kids, a bottle of Sparkling Cider, and food & drink specials. Call 775-789-2296 for reservations
- Parents Night Out: This New Year’s Eve children ages 8 – 18 can ring in the New Year at Fun Quest with our New Year’s Eve Special. Parents will have the option to sign their children in or out between 8:30pm – 1:15am for an evening filled with unlimited fun! $30 entry grants your child:
- Unlimited Laser Tag
- Unlimited Battlefield
- Unlimited Tumble Town
- Unlimited Bumper Cars
- Unlimited Video Arcade Games
- And 5 Plays on Redemption Games
Children under age 8 will need a parent or guardian.
- Wine and Dine: On New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day tantilize your taste buds with special menus to help you ring in a wonderful new year. Enjoy a succulent first course of King Crab Ravillolli or Beef Filet "Rossini" at Charlie Palmer Steak or make your reservation at Briscola for Petite Filet or Saute Jumbo Shrimp and more.
If casual is more your style, end your year with a Latin flare at Cantina for their Tampiquena or start 2017 off grand at Grand Café. They are serving seared sea bass, Peking duck and roasted prime rib. Top it off with lavender Crème Brule or a champagne mousse.
For a little bit of everything, The Grand Buffet is hosting a champagne brunch New Year’s morning or a champagne dinner featuring Stir Fry, Whole Garlic Lobster, Pan Seared Perch and all your favorites in our carving station, from the grill and at the salad bar.
Make New Year’s Eve at GSR the highlight of your holidays!